Complete Diploma Mailing Address Information
- Complete form in AccessPlus before Tuesday, December 12. After this date, the system will close and you will need to contact the Graduation Office.
- Log into your student AccessPlus account.
- Click on the Student tab, select Graduation from menu on left, then Diploma/Ceremony in the upper left corner.
- Select your name. This will open up the form.
- Overseas Mailing Address: You must stop by the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center, to fill out an overseas mailer (diplomas will be mailed to an overseas address only if this has been done). Contact the Graduation Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are unable to fill out the mailer.
- Diplomas will not be handed out during the commencement ceremony.
- Diplomas will be mailed on January 8, 2018.
- If you elect to pick up your diploma, you may do so on/after January 5, 2018.
- If you have not attended a prior University Commencement Ceremony and will not be attending the Fall University Commencement Ceremony on December 16, you will need to pick up a diploma cover in the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center after November 1.
Questions? Contact the Graduation Office by email at email@example.com.